Donor Centered Fundraising – New Edition Fully updated with all new research
If you have any questions while purchasing, please contact us at (800) 263-0267.
Why DONOR-CENTERED Fundraising?
This is THE authoritative text on why donors stop giving and what it will take to inspire them to stay loyal and make increasingly generous gifts. It is a fundraising classic and the essential reference text on raising more money in a changing giving environment.
Why this Second Edition?
DONOR-CENTERED FUNDRAISING, Second Edition, is fully updated, substantially expanded, and entirely supported by all-new research with tens of thousands of donors.
Written by renowned author, researcher and fundraising expert, Penelope Burk, DONOR-CENTERED FUNDRAISING, Second Edition, features:
- The three things donors want and why getting them will unleash their philanthropy at a much higher level
- Why donors value great thank you letters, and how to write ones that compel them to give again (includes an entire chapter of sample acknowledgments)
- How to craft donor communications that stand out and inspire giving in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- How to help donors (and your boss) see fundraising cost as essential investment in a profitable future
- Vivid examples of Donor-Centered Recognition that inspire repeat giving and make all donors feel like philanthropists
- More than 80 eye-opening, humorous and often poignant stories that bring Donor-Centered Fundraising to life
- Hundreds of enlightening quotes from donors and fundraisers
|Regular Price||3-4 copies||5-9 copies||10+ copies|