The 2018 Burk Donor Survey Report covers these important topics:
Giving in 2017
- Why 53% of donors gave more last year, making 2017 the best year ever for fundraising.
- What’s driving the increased interest in philanthropy among young donors that caused an astounding 73% to give more in 2017?
2018 Year-End Giving
- Why so many donors are stuck at gift levels well below capacity.
- FOUR things donors say fundraisers should do to inspire them to give more generously.
- SIX bold steps that leaders can take that will maximize year-end giving.
The Impact of Disasters on Donors’ Giving Decisions
- What disaster relief agencies should do NOW with donors who gave in 2017 to increase the likelihood they will stay loyal?
- Is there a case for disaster preparation?
- The good news for everyone else: why disaster relief donors still reserve their most generous giving for other causes, and what you should do to get and stay on their list.
- Who or what are the most trusted sources for information when donors are considering a bequest?
- How donors rated marketing images designed to encourage them to include a gift in their will.
- The importance of Gifts Officers in sustaining planned gift commitments.
- Why donors have removed not-for-profits from their wills and how to make sure that doesn’t happen to you.
- Planned Gifts Officers under 30? What donors think.